UAB Medicine News
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Follow these guidelines below:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close unprotected contact with anyone with respiratory symptoms
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Produced by UAB Medicine Marketing Communications (learn more about our content).
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
When can you expect the worst of COVID-19 symptoms after you test positive?
Is it safe to spend time with someone who previously tested positive for COVID-19 if they are no longer symptomatic?
Does zinc help fight COVID-19?
How long should you quarantine if you are asymptomatic but tested positive for COVID-19?
How long does COVID last on wood?
Can you get COVID-19 from using cash or change when purchasing items?
Women’s Heart Health: What You Need to Know
Do You Know Your Heart-Health Numbers?
4 Quick and Easy Lifestyle Changes Can Improve Heart Health
Patient Shares His Gratitude for New Hepatitis C+ Liver