Want to stay up-to-date about UAB Medicine careers, events, and news?
Connect with UAB through our social sites and sign up for e-mail alerts to know when new positions are posted. You’ll learn what it’s like to work here and see how our employees are making a difference in the lives of our patients, our community, and our world.
- Terri Poe Honored by Alabama State Nurses Association
- Outpatient Clinical Decision Unit Expands Capacity with Move to New Space
- Find Your Passion at UAB
- UAB Medicine is City's Best Medical or Healthcare Workplace
- UAB Nurses Join #NursesSupportTheirYoung
- ADNs Get Additional Time to Obtain a BSN under New Requirement
- UAB Hospital Again Highly Ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- UAB Acute Care for Elders Unit Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Employees Ride in Cycliad Event to Support One of Their Own
- UAB Histocompatibility Lab: Meet the Team
UAB Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of race, national origin, age, genetic or family medical history, gender, faith, gender identity, and expression as well as sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans. UAB Medicine is active participant in E-Verify for the I-9 process.