UAB Medicine News
2022 UAB Medicine Excellence Awards
UAB Medicine congratulates the 2022 recipients of the UAB Medicine Excellence Award, which is the highest honor available for staff. UAB Medicine has a rich history of recognizing excellence. Employees were considered for this award based upon skill set, knowledge, performance, leadership, teamwork, and demonstration of our Core Values.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2022 WINNERS!
- Ameenah Tannehill Bishop – Manager, Hospital Laboratories
- Carol Cameron – Medical Sonographer
- Pamela Clardy – Environmental Services Specialist
- Christina Cyriac – APP Supervisor
- Dr. Kevin Dsouza – Associate Professor, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Medical Director, SCU and Pulmonary Inpatient Services
- Michelle Fincher – Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Sharron Gregg – PCT Clinical Technician
- Kay Guess – Inpatient Clinical Pharmacist
- Alisha Hays – Chief Polysonographic Technician
- Cherrlyn Luster – Environmental Services Group, Lead
- Sheila Martin – Clinical Administrative Supervisor
- Raynisha Purdie – Lead, Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Janie Rothe – Ambulatory Oncology Social Services
Click here to see our 2022 Clinical Excellence in Nursing Award winners.