UAB Medicine Selma
Selma, AL 36701
The UAB Selma Family Medicine Center is the primary clinic for the UAB Health System in the rural central Alabama region. Our goal is to become your first choice for patient-centered care, and we cater to patients of all ages, including infants, children, teens, young adults, and the elderly. We are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of medical problems, with an emphasis on caring for the whole patient.
- Is home to four board-certified faculty physicians providing family medicine care.
- Accepts most types of insurance including Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Provides a charity care program for those who qualify.
- Delivers the highest quality care to rural central Alabama, with physicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Provides care during your hospital stay at Vaughan Regional Medical Center.
- • Is the primary training site for 18 family medicine resident physicians.
The UAB Selma Family Medicine Center is conveniently located on the 2nd floor of the Medical Tower Building at Vaughan Regional Medical Center.
Hours of Operation
8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday
To schedule an appointment, please call 334.875.4184. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
After Hours and Emergencies
If you need to reach a physician after hours, please call Vaughan Regional Medical Center at 334.418.4100 and ask for the family medicine physician on call. If your call is a true medical emergency, please dial 911.
We accept check, Visa/MasterCard, debit cards, and insurance. Financing is available.
If you are a residency candidate interested in our graduate medical education training program, please visit uab.edu/selma for more information.