UAB Medicine Selma
Selma, AL 36701
The UAB Selma Family Medicine Center is the primary site for the UAB Health System in the rural Central Alabama region. Our goal is to become your first choice for patient-centered care, and we cater to patients of all ages, including infants, children, teens, young adults, pregnant women, and the elderly. We are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of medical problems, with an emphasis on caring for the whole patient.
The UAB Selma Family Medicine Center:
- Is home to four board-certified faculty physicians providing family medicine care;
- Is the primary training site for 15 family medicine resident physicians;
- Accepts most types of insurance including Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield;
- Provides a charity care program for those who qualify; and
- Delivers the highest quality continuity of care available in rural Central Alabama, with physicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are conveniently located on the 2nd floor of the Medical Office Building at the Vaughan Regional Medical Center.
Hours of Operation:
8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
Physicians are on call 24 hours a day
Payment methods: Check, Visa/MasterCard, debit cards, and insurance; financing is available.